- 義工招募 — 個人義工簡介會 --- 延期通知
- 兒童日間院護服務「S.E.N.學齡支援計劃」– 《妳有所不知》
- 與家舍青年開展「第二人生」–青年事工主任梁慧敏分享Sally心聲 (04/2020)
- 【Recruit】«院舍家長愛很大» –專訪宿舍家長郭麗君的工作（27/3/2020）
- 能夠服侍就是恩典 – 播道兒童之家副院長葉國偉分享 (03/2020)
- 口罩的啓示 資源發展及傳訊同工感言
- “Nothing New under the Sun” – Sharing from Vivian Law, Superintendent of Evangel Children’s Home about the Newborn Baby Abandonment Incident
- 捐出利是 助養孩子
Evangel Children’s Home (ECH) was founded by Ms Ruth Sundquist, an American missionary, in 1956.
Stories of Children & Youth
Most children can grow up happily in a caring environment with the love of parents. However, some children are victims of their problematic or broken families – negligence and abuse are examples. To help those children getting over their trauma and grow strongly in their life afterwards, we cannot rely solely on material supplies, professional intervention of our social workers, house parents and volunteers and counseling service can greatly help.